Tuesday, February 23, 2010

7 weeks old


our plans were foiled today because while i put my clothes in the washing machine, i failed to run it. all my wearable pants were in there and i couldn't get them washed and dried in time to get rishi out for our morning plans. so we stayed home, made cookies, did puzzles and read stories with sanji. like everyday. rishi gave me a bunch of adorable, awake smiles today. i never can get a picture! i think he is having a growth spurt because he slept all morning, woke up to eat and slept all afternoon and was only awake for more than a few minutes, this evening. his cradle cap is still making me insane. i am so in love with him, i spend a large percentage of my days hugging and kissing him and that gorgeous sister of his. and stealing whatever hugs and kisses i can get out of my biggest little, deepak.

No comments:

Post a Comment