Thursday, February 18, 2010

6w2d old

rishi's eyes look swollen to me. well sometimes they do. when i took him in monday, it was because of his eye. doc didn't see anything. it seems to look like that in the morning and then better later. i don't remember the other kids have puffy morning eyes. it's also crusty at times. i did some research and it's either nothing or something serious, lol, gotta love self diagnosis via the internet, seriously i should never google symptoms. i think i will take him in the morning on the way to the cpa's office. other than that, i am so in love with this boy. he looks like a little man so when he makes a crying face it seems funny like 'come on, man up rishi!'. he makes a cute little coo after he sneezes, sanji did the same thing. he is looking at us more intently and turning his head to follow us when we move in front of him. his newborn acne has cleared up but that wretched cradle cap is just taunting me 'scratch me, scratch me!' it calls to me. but i resist. *sigh* i was thinking of my dad today, as i often do. i can't help but constantly wish that he could have seen them, to have one photo of him with his 3 grandchildren. i am just so grateful for my husband and my amazing, radiant babies. thank you God for more than i ever could have hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment