Friday, June 11, 2010

22w3d old

lucky for me, rishi isn't holding a grudge over the fact that i have not posted every single day. the days seem to get away from me so fast. and when my time is more limited than usual, i pick playtime over blog time, everytime. rishi, sanji, deepak, and i, met allegra and family at the mall today. baby derek is due today and she wanted to get to walking. she is the fastest 9 month pregnant woman i've ever seen, lol. today was the first time that rishi was really sensitive to his distance from me. he is very familiar with allegra but today when she got him, and sat maybe 4 feet away from me, he looked panicked. then he looked at her and calmed down, then he looked at me and started the sad face. he is the sweetest, happiest, cutest, chubbiest little gorilla baby ever. we also dropped off big bro at a party and hit up some yard sales. the sun in the forecast did not make an appearance today.

No comments:

Post a Comment